Field Study #1
September 6, 4:30 p.m
Weather: Sunny & breezy
Temperature: 66°F
Length of day: 12 hours 51 minutes
My first time at my field study location, there were a lot of things that I noticed. My location has a lot of trees, and the leaves were still very green. There were also many trees/branches that had fallen. The river was very shallow, but the water moved fast. There were lots of big rocks in the water. There were also many different plants and flowers all around. Lots of the flowers were dying, but there were still a bunch, and they were really pretty. There were different sounds; water moving, wind in the leaves, bugs, ect. I saw a ton of little animals, like a butterfly, waterbugs, some caterpillars, lots of insects, and even a toad (I added a picture of the toad here!)
Excellent start! You're doing a great job observing!
ReplyDelete