Field Study #2

 September 30, 12:45pm

Weather: Sunny & breezy

Temperature: 74ºF

Length of Day: 11 hours 48 minutes


Organisms noticed - I saw lots of squirrels and chipmunks this time. I also noticed a lot of water bugs in the stream. I heard but couldn't see a lot of insects, birds, and other small animals. The plants and trees were still very alive and mostly green, although some of the trees were starting to change colors.

Changes from the last time - Some of the trees are starting to change colors, and a lot of the flowers I saw last time are gone now. The area was also a lot muddier than it was last time, and the river was moving faster.








Comments

  1. Great job...your descriptions are clear with good detail. Beautiful pictures! Start watching for patterns in color change and leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts